Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Klonowski on Klonowski


Danno Klonowski, local comics raconteur, has paid me a significant compliment. When told his name and his/his character's likeness would be used in a Transformers comic that I was scripting, he boldly declared that he would get a tattoo of the panel in which the character appeared. Well, I made darn sure that that character got a panel in which he was prominent, and brandished a large weapon. Yes, my storytelling choices are influenced by only the highest muses.

As for what happened then, Danno tells the whole story in some detail at his blog, StapleGenius. But here's a hint:


Holy crap.

3 comments:

Fritz Bogott said...

I'm not even going to say "holy crap" anymore. Instead I will say, "Klonowski!"

Anonymous said...

that is awesome

Kevin Cannon said...

I have seen the tat in person ... and it is good.