Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Fearless Filmmakers Event

My animated short film "Dealing with Women" is going to be shown tonight at the Riverview Theater in Minneapolis along with 8 other local films. There's going to be a Q&A with the filmmakers afterwards and I'm going to need some serious emotional support, so it'd be nice if a lot of people came and pretended to like my movie.
Here's a postcard of the event details:



  


Or just watch my short here for free:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fALPGF39GP4

4 comments:

Max Konrardy said...

GO JULIA

Kevin Cannon said...

you were the best julia. you and that experimental guy with the butterflies.

Donn Ha said...

Rats! I had to work.

Cinderella K said...

The decor is beautiful - understated, but elegant, and the view, oh, the view. Even on a rainy Friday, it was great to just sit at the window and overlook the city.
Austin Wedding venues